Ad Changes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Some of you might have noticed that we have made some changes to our ads here on SatelliteGuys. The reason for this is the agency we used (the one with the meta refresh ads) is no longer as of May 1st.

Because of this I had to rework the ads and try other ad agencies. For the next few days you might see blank ads in some of the ad spaces. We will continue working to fill these spots with quality non offensive ads.

Thank you for your patience as we work to make these changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice now you have video ads that come on while browsing through the forum. I have not been able to turn these off, absent leaving the page I was on, or the forum itself.

They are loud and distracting. If a person wants to gather his thoughts in order to respond to a forum inquiry or problem, I question whether he can do so.

Sure, I know there are business decisions that have to be made. I would discourage this kind of decision. The commercials, like all commercials, work against thoughtfulness.

There should not be any video ads playing. If you see one please let me know the URL when you click on it so I can block it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)