Add HBO Get Free Showtime

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks for the heads up, though we just subbed to HBO a few weeks ago (for Trueblood), so will probably take a couple more clicks or a phonecall to take advantage of the offer.

Thanks for the info. Just last week finished the 3 month Starz/Showtime 2 for 1 offer. Now have to get back in on this deal.

Stupid question, but do you get "Penalized" if you go with such deals and then cancel right before the trial is over? Like if you cancel the Showtime right before the free time expires, do you get nailed with some sort of a cancellation fee? For example, I'm interested in taking advantage of the HD Extra Pack offer, but not if it means that I have to keep it for a certain amount of time past the free trial offer.

Stupid question, but do you get "Penalized" if you go with such deals and then cancel right before the trial is over? Like if you cancel the Showtime right before the free time expires, do you get nailed with some sort of a cancellation fee? For example, I'm interested in taking advantage of the HD Extra Pack offer, but not if it means that I have to keep it for a certain amount of time past the free trial offer.

I do not think you will have a cancellation fee with a free promo. Call to make sure.

Only cancellation fees associated with premium channels (that I am aware of) is when you cancel a premium within a month of subscribing to it. This circumvents the problem of people subbing to something for a day/weekend and then dropping it during the week.

My question is...

I'm an HBO sub already. Am I out of luck for this offer?

Dont think so, I cancelled HBO had it more then 30 days, logged back on saw the promo for the 2for1 signed back up....So for me it worked, I had doubts though that it would

I was just able to do this as well even though I had HBO...

It says it's only available to "New Customers," but if you log-in to DirecTV.com and cancel your current HBO Premium subscription...then log-out and then log-in again and click on that deal...you will be able to immediately start receiving this deal!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Wall Plates

Replacing E* dish with D*: How Much New Equipment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)