add on reciever

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
No problem at all with your posts! I think when they offered the free HD for life, you did need to do autopay etc... they simply did not mention it at that time. Had you accepted at that moment they would have continued with autopay and paperless billing, and I can answer my own question, every HD channel on the Western Arc is not on 129. So unless you get the right dishes and/or can see the correct satellites you won't get everything.

History chan was one of the channels. When you tuned it , it showed signal off of 129. So did the other channels I checked. My wife says she has one more call to dish- when she pays the final bill.

So what was the purpose of this thread? A rant?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

The lack of any succinct info pretty much resulted in such.

Are you on a split arc? Some eastern sats and western? Do you have 1 or 2 dishes? If 2 that may be your HD problem. You say east coast, so you would need an eastern arc dish to get 61.5 and 72 to get all the HD channels. We need to know what sat's you are pointed at.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)