Added Multi-Sport Question (1 Viewer)

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I added the multi-sport package, then logged in and checked my programming changes, and on the same day, it says that CSN Chicago was removed from my programming. Now, I am not concerned right now as CSN Chicago is part of multi-sport and I have it, but when I remove multi-sport at the end of NFL season, will I have CSN Chicago again or will I have to call in to have it re-added? I have Top 250 package.

Attachments

• CSNChicago.jpg
    CSNChicago.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 66

jfkittredge

SatelliteGuys Family
Oct 2, 2009
Tucson, AZ
You shouldn't need to call. The same thing happened last season for me. I signed up for multi-sport in September, FSN AZ was removed (but I still received it), then it was re-added to my programming list when I canceled multi-sport in January.

calrich

SatelliteGuys Family
May 21, 2010
California
I'm confused. I had the multi-sport pack during hockey season and didn't lose my local RSNs Comcast Sports Net California & Comcast Sports Net Bay Area.

Bobby

Publican
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 7, 2003
Rohnert Park, CA
and you won't, it is just a billing thing. When you have the multi-sport package you get all the RSNs including your local RSN/s. When you don't have the multi-sport package all you see is your local RSN/s...

Jaxx

Sep 16, 2011
Houston, TX
It's the account tags used by their management applications. It's adverse to redundant codes for the same channels. If you subscribe to anything + encore for example, and later upgrade to the America's Top 250 or America's Everything Pack, encore is a part of that base package and the system simply doesn't allow the two to co-exist as separate tags. This is a good thing, it prevents you from being charged for something separately when you already pay for it as part of another bundle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts