Added Multi-Sport Question

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
I added the multi-sport package, then logged in and checked my programming changes, and on the same day, it says that CSN Chicago was removed from my programming. Now, I am not concerned right now as CSN Chicago is part of multi-sport and I have it, but when I remove multi-sport at the end of NFL season, will I have CSN Chicago again or will I have to call in to have it re-added? I have Top 250 package.

Attachments

• CSNChicago.jpg
    CSNChicago.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 104
You shouldn't need to call. The same thing happened last season for me. I signed up for multi-sport in September, FSN AZ was removed (but I still received it), then it was re-added to my programming list when I canceled multi-sport in January.

I'm confused. I had the multi-sport pack during hockey season and didn't lose my local RSNs Comcast Sports Net California & Comcast Sports Net Bay Area.

and you won't, it is just a billing thing. When you have the multi-sport package you get all the RSNs including your local RSN/s. When you don't have the multi-sport package all you see is your local RSN/s...

It's the account tags used by their management applications. It's adverse to redundant codes for the same channels. If you subscribe to anything + encore for example, and later upgrade to the America's Top 250 or America's Everything Pack, encore is a part of that base package and the system simply doesn't allow the two to co-exist as separate tags. This is a good thing, it prevents you from being charged for something separately when you already pay for it as part of another bundle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)