Adding 125.0W to Coolsat 6000

Status
Please reply by conversation.
adding a sat is easy

menu
install
right arrow to "dish setup" (press OK or select....not near my 5000)
hit select (or OK) to bring up the sat list
scroll to bottom....should have a few sats that say "0.0E"
select one
press red button to rename it
put in the LNB info (5150 for LNB frequency)
hit exit....it will ask if you want to save

Then go to manual scan and put in the transponder info. I dont see any frequency like that on 125W? Are you sure you have the right info?

I have User 01, User 02, User 03, User 04 similar to the "0.0E" entries which I can edit to be a new satellite. Though I don't know how to enter the orbital position (just type in as part of the name?).

I always wondered why I couldn't actually ADD a satellite. This is only editing existing entries.

I have User 01, User 02, User 03, User 04 similar to the "0.0E" entries which I can edit to be a new satellite. Though I don't know how to enter the orbital position (just type in as part of the name?).

I always wondered why I couldn't actually ADD a satellite. This is only editing existing entries.

on the 4/5/6000 you then go into motor setup,. select usals and input the orbital slot (to add that)

it all depends on the channel. Some stations have both AC-3 (Dolby digital) and MPEG2 but some of the C-Band stations are AC-3 only

Aren't those on 125w (3895 V 19510) DCII?? I know my S9 would scan them in as video on an EARLY firmware. But wouldn't get any audio or video.
97W (3927 V 7250) is DVB-S AC3 audio.

I would have corrected my post, had I been able to. (97>91) Tried a few time and would get kicked off the internet. Been on and off since last Friday. Lately - more off. Trouble ticket in(just when it's fixed (???)
91W (3927 V 7250) is DVB-S AC3 audio.
The OP was interested in the 125W DMX Mux (3895 V 19510) which is DCII and not available with a DVB receiver.

No. the OP confused everyone by putting 125 in the title.
The rest of his post matches with the info for 91W
I'm most interested in tp 12 3927v

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SG120B install manual

Sub Forums

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)