Adding 61.5 to my 1000.2 Dish

hyrerok

Original poster
Oct 20, 2007
I currently live in Miami and in a condo. I can only have one dish so I got the 1000.2. As everyone knows by now south Florida can not get a signal from 129 but we can from 61.5. My question is, I have 3 LNB's and althought I get signal from 61.5 I get an error. How can I use my 129 LNB for 61.5 or if I can not what options do I have short of putting another dish up. I had a theory but I do not know if it would work. Can I buy a 3 LNB holder and put a 110 119 and 61.5 to replace my current 3 LNB set up? Or can I tierap the 61.5 to my 3 LNB's and run a coxail to the proper port?

THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP I NEED MORE HD

The only way to get 61.5 is to add a wing dish (D300 or D500) and connect it to the SAT IN input on your 1000.2. You could cover the 129 eye with aluminum foil and run check switch, the receiver will only see 119, 110 and 61.5.

Get EA

after the EA arc is up and running replace the 100.2 w/ the 100.4 or 1000.5 for the 3 birds in the Eastern Arc. There will be a new dish set up for that. Search for EA or Eastern Arc info for the locations that these birds will occupy.

hyrerok said:
I currently live in Miami and in a condo. I can only have one dish ...
You may have as many dishes as needed to get the channels you subscribe to. See FCC Fact Sheet on Placement of Antennas . For HD channels in Florida, that currently means a second dish pointed at 61.5° until you can get the EA dish. Now whether you have line of sight from your exclusive use area is another issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)