Adding a HD DVR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

thexpresstech

Original poster
Jul 2, 2010
Fort Myers, FL
I was checking my bill today, and saw an offer for a Free HD-DVR. It says the only additional fee is $6 lease fee per month.

I currently have (1)HR24-500 & (1)H24-100.

CHOICE ULTIMATE Monthly 70.99
HD Access Monthly 10.00
DVR Service Monthly 7.00
Whole-Home DVR Service Monthly 3.00
Leased Receiver 6.00
Primary Leased Receiver 6.00
CenturyLink Cust Savings -5.00 Credit
HD Access HD For Life -10.00 Credit
Primary Leased Receiver -6.00 Credit

I understand that if I replace the H24 with the new HD-DVR, my bill won't go up. There's no per receiver DVR fee, correct?

Thanks,

Wes

Also, Am I likely to get another HR24-500?

Nope! If you switch the H24 out for a HDDVR then your bill will stay the same. Same price, you're already paying for DVR service so it don't matter how many you have.

Just curious if they gave a reason for the offer? Are you a long-time cust. not under contract?

Keep in mind, I believe activating a new leased receiver on the account, even if it's no charge, would start a new 2-year contract.

Just curious if they gave a reason for the offer? Are you a long-time cust. not under contract?
Keep in mind, I believe activating a new leased receiver on the account, even if it's no charge, would start a new 2-year contract.

I have 6 months left on an existing 2-year agreement. I had Dish before that, and have no plans of switching back any time soon.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)