Adding a new reciever, need help

pabisc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 30, 2004
monroe, ga
I currently have 2 811 receivers and I would like to add another reciever to my account. My two dishes are pointed at 61.5, 110, and 119. My quiestions are since I will have 3 sat locations and 3 recievers plus an ota how will the installer combine these together seeing that the dp34 switch has no ota port. By the way I have 1 dp twin and 1 dp dual hooked up now with two dp 21's connecting them. Also hom many hd recievers can you have on one account.

You can have as many HD receivers on an account as you want but can only have six receivers total on an account. If you want the ota antenna to your receiver then you will have to split the signal coming in off of the antenna and run another wire to each receiver from the splitter or use diplexors.

The most likely solution to getting the ota to your receiver will be to use diplexor to send the signal with each sat cable going to the 811's. E* doesnt have a switch with a built in diplexor. There aren't any restrictions on the number of 811's you can have on your account.. when you get over 5 or 6 you'll have some issues with the audit team or wanting you to get another accout. I'm not sure how many they will lease you.

I was told that I can I am not able to have over 2 leased hd recvs. I currently have my ota going through a channel master diplexer with 2 lnb inputs and two reciever outputs. Anyone know of any good lease deals (hd or sd).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)