Adding a ViP211 to DPP set-up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Allin4greeN

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2005
Lancaster County
I've got 2 D500's at 110, 119 and 61.5 w/ a DP Dual and DPP Twin feeding a 311 and 622 on two coax runs (separator on the 622). I'm replacing the 311 with a 211 and just wanted to double check if I needed to add any switches so that the 211 can see all sats for HD? Check switch indicates the 311 currently sees them all but, I figured better to ask now than be sorry later :eek:

A few related side notes; I'll be adding a 50" plasma to my HD toys tomorrow :hungry: and I called E* tonight to add a the 211 to my account. Surprisingly, it only took 2 calls of CSR roulette to get approval for my second upgrade in 5 months :up My 622 is going strong with great temps (H:125, L:78, A:113)!

EDIT: Doh! I just realized I should've posted this in the HD area, sorry mods, please move?

Last edited:
Thanks garys, much appreciated.

I got the plasma home tonight... damn that things big :eek: I gotta throw a set-up party just to get it up on my TV stand!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)