Club Dish Problem

ewhite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 16, 2006
In March I used a Club Dish Certificate and had my daughter switch to Dish. I Still have not received the $5.00 per month credits or pay per views or movers certificate as promised. I talked to customer service in May, June and July and everytime they told me it was taken care of.

On August 28th I sent an e-mail to ceo@echostar.com, who has fixed problems in the past. No response! I sent another e-mail on Sept. 1st. Still No Response.

What is going on at Dish? Is the DirectTv takeover true and they don't care?

Has anyone else had any trouble?

Log-in to your account in DISH's website. Click on ClubDISH and Certificate History. If that certificate number does not say "Reward" as the status, then it was incorrectly entered into the system and your daughter's installation was applied to someone else's ClubDISH account.

If it does say "Reward," there is some other issue causing the problem.

I have received all of my credits for the 11 people I referred but still have never received my free PPV coupons or DishMover certificate so don't count on getting those.

I have always received a response from that email address but you can try calling and asking to speak with someone from the executive offices.

I only received one of six referrals. Two were actually former customers (some years ago) who failed to mention that fact, but still...I pretty much sold them on DishHD. Anyway, it took me six e-mails and three calls into Corporate in order to resolve my one credit. I gave up after one e-mail and one call on the others since it just wasn't worth my time and effort.

IMO don't waste your time with ClubDISH...just give the folks at The Dishstore a call and you'll save yourself hours of frustration.

I've only ever received the one I complained to ceo@ about a long time ago. I have several pending that show as "REWARD" on the website but no credits yet.

I'm having problems with it too.

Back in March I referred someone, but when he called to sign up. The CSR told him that he didn't need the club dish number because he gets the same deal either way.

So after contacting the @ceo address, I was told it would be taken care of. On the website, it says I got credit for the referral. But I have yet to recieve any of the 5.00 credits to my account. I've emailed the same person who replied to me when this first happened, and I have yet to hear back from him again.

I'm glad i saw this thread, it's reminding me to send another email to @ceo and I'll cc the person who was suppose to take care of it back in March.

I'm pretty much done with club dish, it's not worth the effort. Especially when the CSR seem to be trained to not take the numbers.

Forgot to mention when I signed up, they tried to refuse taking the number I got from someone. Same reason, no benefit to me either way. I insisted they take it so the person got credit. But good grief, how bad does that look for a company?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)