Adding AT&T high speed to directv -any advice

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cskulesza

Original poster
Jul 23, 2009
san antonio, tx
I signed up today for Directv through the AAA number.

Called since 07/21 to take advantage of the NFL Sunday ticket Fall Promo. This was not available through AAA number until today.

I paid 59.99 for 5 months for sunday ticket get 5 months of Premier free.
$10.00 off for 24 months
$10.00 referral credit for 10 months.

They wave DVR fee during this period.

Note there is a $5 per month for 2nd through 4th tv.

Former TimeWarner customer.

Looking to switch interent & phone.

Does anyone know of additional discounts?
Or would be the cheapest alternative for high speed internet. Don't really need landline. But was told if you order dry DSl you will be charged an installation fee of $200 for DSl. Better to order limited local service for $13 per month & then cancel.

If you want to bundle you're going to need a landline, you can't bundle DSL only. I don't know about former SBC areas, but former Bellsouth areas do NOT have a $200 install fee for dry DSL, I know because I just ordered it myself in Alabama this week.

If you order DSL + Phone + DirecTV, you're looking at an additional $5 per month discount from DirecTV.

I signed up today for Directv through the AAA number.

Former TimeWarner customer.
Looking to switch interent & phone.
Does anyone know of additional discounts?
Or would be the cheapest alternative for high speed internet. Don't really need landline. But was told if you order dry DSl you will be charged an installation fee of $200 for DSl. Better to order limited local service for $13 per month & then cancel.
I'm in Dallas and I ordered a local phone and DSL after switching from TW cable to D*. There was no installation fee, a free wireless gateway (after rebate) and $100 rebate to switch, if you order online. You can check out the info on the AT&T site from this link: DSL Residential Service—AT&T High Speed Internet

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)