Adding content with Sling TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
While I have been mostly impressed with the service itself, the website has an issue that needs to be addressed.

Aside from the initial sign up, I have not found a place to go in and add the extra packs. The time I did, I had to call and add it that way. I do see where it says add (package) for only $5/month, but there is no link to actually add it.

I noticed the same thing last night. Can't remove my news extra or add any. Only option is cancel. I've talked on the phone with Sling twice. Very nice, get right through to a live American that speaks English. I'll probably be making call #3 today to remove the news extra and find out about the "1 Stream" line item in the billing and if that means we can pay $X for "2 Stream".

Reactions: fhsucade07
online account management and add/remove packages will be online at some point. I think the big issue is the fact that there was bug in beta testing that did weird things like add a packaged and remove same day or next day. It's setup for monthly cycles, not weekly changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts