Adding digital channels manually

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

johnnysoup

Original poster
Oct 10, 2004
Sorry to do this guys but I can't figure this "Add Digital "channel out. I want to add CBS 5.1 and WB 61.1 but I can't. See I have a indoor antenna, (Zenith ZHDTV1) and it gets everything only I have to turn it 3 inches to pick up those two stations that I mentioned above. So therfore it doesn't pick-up those on "scan digital mode". I put in 05 for CBS because it only lets you put in 2 numbers and I don't even see the signal strangth bar move, even after fiddling with it. I feel the directions are to vague so I'll ask the pros!
can somebody give me the step by step process....
thanks in advance!

5.1 is the virtual channel number. Do you have any idea what the UHF channel number is? What city are you in?

Try antennaweb.org they usually have a listing of the DT stations by zip code with the actual channel numbers assigned, when you manually enter stations you must enter the actual channel number not the remapped number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)