Adding dish to existing 1000.4

I think you are spot on here. This time it worked, via chat. Just told them I was moving to new address, owned equipment and didn't
need setup and leave billing details as is. Last time was too much information!

Thank again.

Good Luck with your setup. I'm not sure if 301 act as a Signal Meter. It used to. If you want I can let you have it. Just a point to note, the 301's show a higher signal level than what the Vip's show. the VIP's and the AIT TurboS2 show the same numbers. But it can be helpful for pointing. The combination of 301 and a satellite cheap meter can get the job done. not as swift but can get it done.

The saga continues.....

I'm back from Savannah with my brand new 1000.4 dish ready to aim it at the EA.

I managed to get locals in Savannah by changing my address to Pittsburgh so that I could
get CONUS locals from 61.5W

I have a few problems with the setup here in Canada. I've mounted the dish and set elevation, skew and azimuth
as obtained from Sat Finder. I need to lock on to 61.5W and 72.7W. The problem is that 72.7W does not show up as
a satellite on the dish point menu on my 722 receiver. It does on my 212 in Savannah and I'm sure I've seen it before
on the 212, but not now.

Do I need to do a check switch reset? I still have my other dish pointing at 110,119 and would like to keep that as a backup
until I sort this EA dish out.

How do I get my 722 to accept there is a bird at 72.7W? It jumps from 61.5 to 82 so misses 72.7 & 77.

Thanks as always

Steve Hadcroft

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)