Adding HBO

Rainy99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 2, 2013
USA
I currently have the top 250 programming what is the best way to add HBO and Showtime channels.

Thanx

Have you tried going on-line via your account to see what you can get there? They were offering HBO for $10 per month Forever, though that might have expired. Don't know about Showtime, as I only sub in the fall -winter. Better yet, go online Chat and see what they offer, but hold fast on the HBO deal.

As KAB suggested, if the $10 forever HBO deal is still available, grab it. Then see if you quality for the 1/2 price Showtime f/6 months deal. I have both of these currently.
Once Showtime runs out, it goes up to regular price; once this happens, you might be able to do the same deal again.
Best bet would be to call on these...

Just did the chat thing to add the channels that I wanted and everything went great. The CSR was very helpful and handled everything for me. Did not get any deal but overall I was very satisfied.

Thanx

$26.95 for both HBO and Showtime
When you said you got no deal, you weren't kidding! Too bad you did not investigate this last month. IMO, for what the two really deliver, that's way too much to spend!

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD-C05
I just got an email with the $10 HBO offer, as well as Cinemax at $5/mo for 6 mos. (There were a bunch of offers listed except notably no deals on Showtime.)

A couple of days ago I added HBO special 10.00
Cinemax 5.00 for 6 months
Showtime 7.50 6 months
Dish movie pack 5.00 6 months

From what a CSR told me (grain of salt, of course) is that the current agreement doesn't allow any free months of showtime. I believe this is the case, I've tried several occasions lately to get it and have 3 free months of every movie channel except showtime.

i would sign in to your account online and cancel both of them. Usually then it comes up asking if you want them for 1/2 price for 6 months. Take that deal if available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts