Adding receiver

Prices may vary. No one here can give you an exact price without knowing your account information. You can buy a 722 from someone and add it to your account. It will cost $17 a month to have that on your account unless your primary is not a HD dual tuner DVR.

I suggest you either call Dish or a local retailer and they can tell you if you qualify and exactly what an upgrade will cost.

free or $100 or $200....w/ 24 mo commit. The larger your programming pkg, the lower the upgrade fee ( im guessing, i got one for free but expected to pay $200 because im usually late paying my bill but i have the 250pkg w/ hd and all the premiums) but this currant promo expires tomorrow. doesnt mean it will change on wed. but it could

Well, Dish wants to charge my friends $500 for a 722. After talking to at least 3 different people, including supervisors and retention, they are switching to DirecTV. That is messed up.:eek:

Does your friend have a credit card and if he/she does, do they have good credit? They may not qualify for an upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts