adding wing dish to eastern arc?

YES. I have done it for 110/119/ or 129. I have a dish 1000.2 sat dish with an lnb adapter that lets me use a single dual lnb and put it where I want to for what ever sat I need. I plug it right into my eastern arc dish- 1000.4. Bought my adapter lnb holder from dishstore.net for 9.99.

YES. I have done it for 110/119/ or 129. I have a dish 1000.2 sat dish with an lnb adapter that lets me use a single dual lnb and put it where I want to for what ever sat I need. I plug it right into my eastern arc dish- 1000.4. Bought my adapter lnb holder from dishstore.net for 9.99.

well i was hoping to just use my old dish 500.
would that still work or does it have to be a single lnb?

The dish will work but if it's a twin lnb, you'll have to change the lnb. You need to replace the lnb with a single or dual.

Go to the site I mentioned and you can get an adapter for the dish 1000 or dish 1000.2 and a single lnb for the dish 1000 and you can do exactly what I did .

You can use your dish 500 with a single dp dual . Put it in the same holder as the twin for the 119 slot and leave the 110 slot empty. Plug the single coax from the lnb to the eastern arc dish lnb port and you will be good to go. IF it won't work with the lnb holder for the twin , then you can get an adapter for a single lnb from the dishstore.net and point your dish 500 just to 119.

this eastern arc thing has everyone so confused.
IMHO this was poorly planned with little education out there for the retailers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts