Adding wireless Internet to MRV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jkauf55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
Nashville, TN
Hey guys need some help/advice. I have MRV I set up myself and is working perfectly--NO problems what so ever! I want to add a wireless to my setup.

Here's my setup up: First the satellite is connect thru my cable box outside the house as I was w/ Comcast before so the installer just used all existing wires. hr24 in living room using a swm (have cable coming from existing cable jack into swm and another cable from swm to hr24). I have a H21 in the bedroom connect from cable jack to a white deca box (? On the correct name) and that's connected to the H21.

I thought I remember I saw a diagram on here on how to add a router to a splitter from the swm but I'm not sure... And I know you can run router/box from HR24 but you lose the MRV...

So any help or advice on setting up wireless and keeping MRV would be very much helpful and appreciated!

do a search on this forum or Google for the DirecTV cinema connect kit; there are more than a few threads on it.

do a search on this forum or Google for the DirecTV cinema connect kit; there are more than a few threads on it.

Thanks Charper! Finally found a dtv DCCK manual online and got one ordered... This way seems so much easier!

Thanks again and happy new year!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)