additinal music choice channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Harrelson 69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Why is Direct tv listing additinal music choice in english channels in the 850's and above and I am not able to get them?

845 - 851 are Music Choice for Para Todos subscribers. Which ones are you specifically talking about? I went throught the list and I get them above 845, but maybe I missed one. What package do you have? Some channels are removed if you don't subscribe to TC+ or higher.

Showtunes 832
Arena Rock 815
Retro-Active 814
Classic R&B 809
Radio Disney 804

The ones I think he's talking about are the following non-foreign ones, which are ONLY available to commercial MC accounts:

856-Arena Rock (was previously Power Rock)
857-Party Favorites
858-Soft Album Mix (not sure if this one is still on, but it's still listed on Lyngsat)
865-Contemporary Instrumentals

The thing that really ticks me off, is that almost EVERY cable co. that offers MC ALSO offers these same channels to ALL subs - why D* will NOT offer these to regular consumers makes NO sense at all.

The other that REALLY ticks me off, is that Insight cable recently switched from DMX to MC on digital cable. NOT only do they carry the FULL lineup, but they even added the album/artist info screens to EVERY MC channel as well, while us D* subs LOST this feature. I really did like this feature - & while I realize why D* took it away, it still doesn't change the fact that my friends w/digital cable are getting better service on MC than I am. :mad: :mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)