Additional Charge for each room???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
stone phillips420 said:
bs, the xtra receiver fees are a ripoff not worth it at all, i pay 50 a month in just xtra receiver fees,dtv suxs all they have over dish is cstv
So says you. DirecTV hardware is far superior to anything E* has to offer. Cable STB's are 9.95/mo here in Colorado, makes 5.00.mo sound pretty reasonable to me.

stone phillips420 said:
as far as a big enough house it by no means is large rather cozy at 2438 square feet if i recall correctly. As far as hardware mainly receivers tivos or not dtv is far superior but dish channel lineup is far better with kids they love that nickelodeon games dish dtv no, all dtv has that dish doesn't is college sports tv and trio
At 1988 SqFt I only have 2 Tv's perhaps you should check out Barnes and Noble and a little less D* product since it "sux" so bad. Heck maybe you could swing and antenna and get all your programing for free from ABC & CBS!!!

2400 sq. foot house and 11 tv's..... You have too many tv's. Somebody get Dr. Phill on the phone! Seriously, if you have 11 televisions in a 2400 sq foot house (unless you really live in a sports bar and aren't telling us) $50 per month to support that addiction seems to be fairly minimal.

cr0mag said:
2400 sq. foot house and 11 tv's..... You have too many tv's. Somebody get Dr. Phill on the phone! Seriously, if you have 11 televisions in a 2400 sq foot house (unless you really live in a sports bar and aren't telling us) $50 per month to support that addiction seems to be fairly minimal.

I agree with you 100%. Hell my house is just under 15 thousand square feet and I only have 5 total TV sets.

Double hell! I have 3200sqft and 3 kids and still only have 4.

11 must surely equal a business setup or someone getting something for free?

cr0mag said:
11 tv's makes me think he's a bookie or something...lol

Well if we go by his logic which is you should have 11 TVs per 2,000SqF than I should need right around 75 TV sets. But to be more serious I don't think he is a bookie simply because his house isn't big enough so I think he just hates DirecTV or maybe he badly needs attention.

LonghornXP said:
Well if we go by his logic which is you should have 11 TVs per 2,000SqF than I should need right around 75 TV sets. But to be more serious I don't think he is a bookie simply because his house isn't big enough so I think he just hates DirecTV or maybe he badly needs attention.
I never said i have 11 tv's i have 5 tv's

He could be using multiple regular IRD's per TV for PiP. You can't be any more a sports addict than must of us to justify 11 IRDs in a typical residential setup. That would be plain over-kill. BUT whatever, just let the thread die. The fees are there, they could be a bit lower, but they aren't a total ripoff, anyway it has nothing to do with his setup.

stone phillips420 said:
no over kill i record every nfl game
In that case, I can understand the need for all the stb's. Wouldn't it be easier to use SD tivo boxes since they have dual tuners and there is only one mirroring fee? Then you could easily record each game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)