Additional Joey power supply adapters?

AngryStamen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
Anyone know where to get additional Joey power supplies, so that you can move a Joey (be it Standard, Super, Wireless) to a different location and already have a power supply in place? I checked eBay, but I'm wondering if there are other outlets. Thanks!

Dish store. You can't just move a Super Joey around though.
I was mainly thinking of the Wireless Joey, but now that you bring that up, what prevents someone from relocating a Super Joey? Does it have special wiring, other than just running a coax from the wall outlet?

It does not come off the client port I beleive. It is not the same wiring scheme as the Joey. I know that. I do not know what is different, if it is wired like the hopper for the two extra tuners, or what, but I do know it's not the same setup as a joey.

It does not come off the client port I beleive. It is not the same wiring scheme as the Joey. I know that. I do not know what is different, if it is wired like the hopper for the two extra tuners, or what, but I do know it's not the same setup as a joey.
Ok, good to know, thanks!

Anyone know where to get additional Joey power supplies, so that you can move a Joey (be it Standard, Super, Wireless) to a different location and already have a power supply in place? I checked eBay, but I'm wondering if there are other outlets. Thanks!

look up MST Satellites KC. I'm unable to find the power supply for a wireless, but it has the power supply for standard joeys.

look up MST Satellites KC. I'm unable to find the power supply for a wireless, but it has the power supply for standard joeys.

Welcome to the forum.

Let's see, you've made 3 posts since you've been here and IIRC at least 2 of them are spamming MST Satellites. I'm guessing that you own or work for them which is cool but you probably shouldn't spam the forums for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts