Address change?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Willis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 14, 2005
Well today I found out my address is officially changing, something to do with 911 services. How should I go about handling this with D*? I see on the D* website where I can change my billing address but I can't change the service address online. I am almost scared at the thought of explaining to a CSR that I am not moving but my address is changing...anyone have an idea?
~willis

tate ,

how about this one in WV,,,HC61, BOX61, RT 2 ,XXXXXXXX , WV

tate, i use DeLorme premimum, it doesnt work on these. guess what the address means, the rr route 2 driver hands this mail to the Carrier Handled (why it is HC instead of CH is beyond me) then he delivers it to box 610 of his route. the sub told me it took 2 hours for an ambulance to get there once, well,,,,DUH?!

dragon002 said:
tate ,

how about this one in WV,,,HC61, BOX61, RT 2 ,XXXXXXXX , WV

tate, i use DeLorme premimum, it doesnt work on these. guess what the address means, the rr route 2 driver hands this mail to the Carrier Handled (why it is HC instead of CH is beyond me) then he delivers it to box 610 of his route. the sub told me it took 2 hours for an ambulance to get there once, well,,,,DUH?!

When I used to live in WV, We had an HC address, The PO had our address listed with the words "Highway Contract" which abbreviated to HC.

Now for what that is supposed to mean, is beyond me.

I googled a few different forms of HC Address Highway, etc.

Seems as though it is in fact Highway Contract.

These are rural routes not serviced by USPS employees, but to a contractor.
The contractor usually uses their own vehicle to deliver mail, and gets paid a rate depending on the length of the delivery route.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts