Adelphia and Time Warner listed as Cable Providers on MonstersHD.com?

jbphoenix

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 1, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I logged into my account on MonstersHD.com today and when it took me to my preferences I noticed a section I don't remember seeing before. It was a section asking if you get MonstersHD and which cable provider your use. In the list it only has Adelphia and Time Warner? Is this possibly a sign? Maybe the question was always listed there because it has been a while since I logged in, but I just don't remember the "Cable Provider" question before. :shocked (Attached is a screen shot)

Attachments

• Monsters.jpg
    Monsters.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 410
thats strange that cablevision isnt going to put it on their system

hbk409 said:
thats strange that cablevision isnt going to put it on their system

So what else is new? It is odd more that cablevision is not even a choice.

gutter said:
So what else is new? It is odd more that cablevision is not even a choice.

thats what i meant that it wasnt even listed there :( a damn shame if you ask me

At the top of this page it states "All Your Monsters Have A New Home". Is this new also or was this on there from the start of VOOM? Have never seen this Site before, so I don't know.

FWIW, I submitted a request to Comcast to add Monsters HD, Rave HD, Rush HD, Equator HD, Worldsports HD plus some combination of their HD movie channels. It can't hurt to ask.

jsb_hburg said:
FWIW, I submitted a request to Comcast to add Monsters HD, Rave HD, Rush HD, Equator HD, Worldsports HD plus some combination of their HD movie channels. It can't hurt to ask.

I requested much the same when I signed up with Cox Cable here in Phoenix. I guess time will tell which providers, if any, will pick up any of the Voom 21 in the near future. I would think that the channels will be offered as an "ala carte" service per channel for providers and not as an "all or nothing" package.

Its my choice for the best of all the exclusives on VOOM. It was really a huge bonus when it came to the exclusives. I'll miss MonstersHD the most out of all the ch's. It could definetly stand on its own on any cable or sat provider's lineup.

Same here. I watch monstersHD about 90% of the time out of all va va voom, thriller max next (and I cant find any provider that carries that either....

Ironically, I think you will see some of the Voom exclusives showing up on cable long before you see them on E* or D*.

MonstersHD was the main reason I signed up......oh yeah and that there were a bunch of other HD channels.

I watch this channel more than the others by far. I really like the mini-marathons, Evil Dead (Spanish horror is weird), Godzilla, Children of the Corn, etc.

They even showed Mysterians which I hadn't seen in like 30 years.

I will miss this one the most.

rickaren said:
At the top of this page it states "All Your Monsters Have A New Home". Is this new also or was this on there from the start of VOOM? Have never seen this Site before, so I don't know.

I think that the "All Your Monsters Have A New Home" message is from the Monsters HD avertisments...In-between the movies they play, they show the 'comic book' looking advertisment. The narator says "All Your Monsters Have A New Home....(and then in 5.1 dolby rear speakers) "YOURS!"

Anyway I think thats what that is reffering to and not a new home meaning MonstersHD is being picked up by some cable providers...although I really hope I'm wrong, this was the best station, in my opinion, by far :(

I know, they are cool. I work in video editing and we are always looking for footage to test with. I am going to take home the HD-VCR and record as much 1080i stuff from monsters HD as possible, especially those animations...or mayby just for centimental value. "...remember the days when hdtv was cool and had stations like monsters"...
damm, without this station I hope my HDTV dont collect to much dust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts