Adelphia and Time Warner listed as Cable Providers on MonstersHD.com?

danielle_s said:
a little offtopic note but has anyone heard about: The Horror Channel. http://www.horrorchannel.com

Sounds pretty cool, They haven't been picked up yet by anyone.

They have not even started yet, no money to start broadcasting, this is where I think MonstersHD could really gain ( Cablevision money behind it), look at how well the Sci-Fi channel is doing, but they would have to provide a SD version at the same time because of that per sub cost to support the HD version of it ( millions upon millions of SD customers vs maybe a few million HD viewers

Yea, it does look cool. Hopefully someone will pick it up. There are 2 horror stations from star Choice (shadow & scream I think are there names)...it sucks that here in the good ole US, we dont have any...(well after the 30th anyway)

The Sci-Fi channel usually has good movies but I cant watch it. Way, way too many commercials.

Yeah, Monsters is a great channel, although I did not like it when they ran an entire day of a movie franchise. I mean, I just could not watch 8 hours of Godzilla and company. Not that I ever had 8 hours to watch continuously. But, if Monsters was playing Godzilla, that was basically the programming the entire day. Still, I enjoyed quite a number of the movies played like the Hammer produced Vampire Lovers flix, Piranha, Subspecies series, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street Series and From Dusk till Dawn.. Yeah, I will miss Monsters and hope it does get picked up somewhere else. From the Voom21Originals, it is definitely in the top 5 of the channels I watched most frequently, along with WorldCinema, FU, Equator and HD News.

dkag7 said:
I know, they are cool. I work in video editing and we are always looking for footage to test with. I am going to take home the HD-VCR and record as much 1080i stuff from monsters HD as possible, especially those animations...or mayby just for centimental value. "...remember the days when hdtv was cool and had stations like monsters"...
damm, without this station I hope my HDTV dont collect to much dust.

See my topic on this: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=62435

:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts