Adelphia is paying me to leave Dish!

miguelaqui

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 14, 2004
Adelphia is going to give me $150 for leaving Dish, Classic cable at more than half off, HBO with HBO on demand free for 3 months.....Nice deal!!!

I don't even have to give them my satellite equipment!!

www.adelphiajackpot.com

Could not have come at a better time!

Run from Adelphia.. I just went back to Dish. I only have Adelphia Internet access at $25 a month. I dropped all other service from them. Satellite has Adelphia whipped.

Joe

miguelaqui said:
Adelphia is going to give me $150 for leaving Dish, Classic cable at more than half off, HBO with HBO on demand free for 3 months.....Nice deal!!!

I don't even have to give them my satellite equipment!!

Could not have come at a better time!

Eugh.

They'd have to pay and provide me with a hell of a lot more for me to ever leave dish.

Technojunky said:
Run from Adelphia.. I just went back to Dish. I only have Adelphia Internet access at $25 a month. I dropped all other service from them. Satellite has Adelphia whipped.

Joe

How did you get only HSI for only $25 per month. Was it promotional thing?
Also what location?

It went like this. I was calling to turn it all off after I got my new Dish system, which I love, and they guy who was taling to me, made me an offer to keep it. He explained that they have three levels of speed and price now. I took the slowest, 256 minimum, and 1.5 mb max. He said it would be $25 plus modem rental of $5. I told him I wanted to test drive the speed change first. That was no problem, he cut the speed back on the spot. I told him that I didn't want to pay for cable TV and he said that they will put a trap on the line to take it out. I bought my own cable modem at Circuit City and made them match Wal Mart for price, plus a $20 rebate. This will get me the Motorola modem for $39, and save me $5 a month. So it is $25 plus tax for my cable Intenet access. I am very happy with it. Joe Jensen Beach, FL

stevelite said:
How did you get only HSI for only $25 per month. Was it promotional thing?
Also what location?

Cool.

When I first signed up i gotten rate for $32.99 for 1.5 MB. Recently they upgraded their network and I am getting d/l at 3MB or higher. After my promotional expired, I called back for discount.. they said, they can't give me discount, but offered $10 off for my cable bill for 6 month. Now this expired. When I called back for more discount, they refused and won't do anything, so I cancelled cable, and will just have high speed internet. BTW, my hsi is $42.99 in atlanta, GA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)