adios CNBCW

Juan

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
and another channel bites the dust...I kinda like CNBC europe a little better than CNBCW maybe they will pick it up

Unfortunately, this channel is no longer available on DISH Network. This decision was made to allow room to launch other valued programming. You can find similar programming content on CNBC, Channel 208 in SD and 9439 in HD, as well as on Bloomberg, Channel 203 in SD and 9503 in HD.

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
Unfortunately, this channel is no longer available on DISH Network. This decision was made to allow room to launch other valued programming. You can find similar programming content on CNBC, Channel 208 in SD and 9439 in HD, as well as on Bloomberg, Channel 203 in SD and 9503 in HD.

Yea like hsn in HD or some other great programming!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Wow, some of you want a HD shopping channel??? I don't even own a HD receiver, so I REALLY hope that Dish Network does the right thing, and replace this channel for Al Jazeera English. It's just fitting to see this as a viable replacement, and it just makes sense.

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:

Isn't that why fasiontv and shortshd was droped

once we can remove all the legacy recievers out of service we will be able to launch about 70 additional channels and carry more of the sports channels in hd full time

i bet the reason for CNBC World being dropped on Dish was due to the contract expiring for that one channel and they didn't want to deal with Comcast (NBCUniversal new owners). and everybody knows Comcast has had a history of not playing nice in carriage contract negotiations. so if CNBC World comes back, it's because other channels in the NBCUniversal family's contract expired and they made a new deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)