ADTH IR6600 receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

fred11119

Original poster
Jan 26, 2009
tenn
Hello everyone,
I am new and need some help from you.
I have a ADTH IR6600 and try to get some FTA from Gal 3C.
Floowing the instruction, connection and dish setup were done (I got the Sat. & transporter's data from this site).
Since there is no blind scan func., I did the scan by manual. but got no singals at all. Can everyone give me some suggections?
My dish size is 30" and LNB is SSF-LNBF

Thanks!

If this is the new receiver within the two or three years period, you have no luck to modify anything from this model. AS you will only able to watch Satmex 6 signal.

If this is the new receiver within the two or three years period, you have no luck to modify anything from this model. AS you will only able to watch Satmex 6 signal.

I thought i read where you could manually add tp's with the remote for the ADTH IR6600 & 8600

if you entered that transponder into the box along with the polarity & SR then maybe the dish isn't set properly or the lnb isn't setup correctly .
the lnb you listed above i've never heard of. Does it have a information plate / sticker ? that has the LO on it? or is it a FSS lnbf ? a FSS lnbf is a stacked LNBF.

FSS is not necessarily stacked, it means Fixed Service Satellite (as opposed to DBS, Direct Broadcast Satellite). The FSS LNB on a Superdish is stacked. The linear LNB is stamped 'FSS' so it is not confused with the circular 'DBS' stamped LNB on the same dish. Having said that, I don't recall ever seeing 'FSS' actually stamped on any other linear LNB(F)s...

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixed_Service_Satellite"]Fixed Service Satellite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts