Adult channels and subcription prices?

brian913

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 1, 2006
OK we are kinda new to Dish. My wife said if I get her HBO I can get an adult channel. Aint life grand :) So I was wondering what adult channels Dish offers and their monthly sub. cost thanks.

Brian do you have a broadband internet connection.

If you do you might want to check out ITVN Late Night (Formally XTV)

For about the cost of one Dish Network Adult Channel you can get 175+ Adult Channels

For more details please CLICK HERE (Not work safe!)

Another plus besides 175 channels, is you can try it free for 30 days. Try asking Dish Network for a free trial of just one of its adult channels. :)

Last edited:
TenXtasy Ch496 Rating:XXX Price: 27.99/mo

Ten Ch495 Rating:XX Price: 22.99/mo

TenClips Ch494 Rating:XX Price 22.99/mo

ClubJenna Ch486 Rating:XXX Price 27.99/mo

Shorteez Ch487 RatingXX Price 22.99/mo

Fresh CH 499 Rating: XX.5 Price 27.99/mo

SpiceXcess Ch 492 Rating: XXX Price 27.99/mo

Playboy Ch 497 Rating: X Price 14.99/mo

Note that those are individual package prices, ... there are discounts available if you have other subscriptions active (Playboy only costs $7 if you have HBO, etc.)

It's interesting that you mention all those new channels with monthly suscriptions. I thought only Playboy, TEN, TENClips, and Extacy were available via a monthly subscription.... I'll look into it (I have PLayboy, Extacy, and TENClips right now, although I may swap TENClips for one of the others if they are available)

I'm trying to visualize the difference between "XX", "XX.5". and "XXX" without much success. :p So without getting graphic, what exactly is the difference in these ratings?

Rated X means naked women and/or men....
XX means you can, um, see the train entering the tunnel....
XXX means you get to see the "Got Milk?" moment...

Don't know about the XX.5, that's one I haven't heard...

SteveC - You really ought to look into the suggestion Scott made above. You really have nothing to lose.

Playboy is "XX" on SOME programs. Nighttime movies and a few other shows (including some in the middle of the day, strangely enough.) Afternoon movies are "Cinemax style". If you're like our household and just want to watch a naughty flick once or twice a month, it's a smokin deal. Essentially, the evening movies are the same as the ones on TEN at three times the price.

Note that those are individual package prices, ... there are discounts available if you have other subscriptions active (Playboy only costs $7 if you have HBO, etc.)

It's interesting that you mention all those new channels with monthly suscriptions. I thought only Playboy, TEN, TENClips, and Extacy were available via a monthly subscription.... I'll look into it (I have PLayboy, Extacy, and TENClips right now, although I may swap TENClips for one of the others if they are available)

How does bundleing work on the XXX ch ? and @what cost ?

I didn't know you could get the new ones on a monthly basis. I currently have Ten and Tenextasy for a bundle rate of 37.99 a month. I also have playboy added on to Americas everything pak for around 7.00.

175+ Channels, all XXX :)

Whats strange about Playboy is what they show, sometimes you can watch Americas Naughty Home Videos in the afternoon, and its tame showing no real action, yet at other times (actually same time just different days) you get some real action.

Most of the time thought Playboy is rally tame.

Only show I like watching is Totally Busted, which is like an adult candid camera. :)

The quality of the movies on Playboy is better although it maxes out at XX level. The TEN channels feature more of the low budget style movies.

Darrel S, how are you only paying $38 for those two channels, I know you get a $5 discount for getting two, but that is still in the $50 range combined.

Has anyone else gotten any of the other new channels on a monthly subscription? The computer only lets you add Playboy, TEN, TenClips, and Extacy last time I checked.....

Last edited:
The quality of the movies on Playboy is better although it maxes out at XX level. The TEN channels feature more of the low budget style movies.

Darrel S, how are you only paying $38 for those two channels, I know you get a $5 discount for getting two, but that is still in the $50 range combined.

Has anyone else gotten any of the other new channels on a monthly subscription? The computer only lets you add Playboy, TEN, TenClips, and Extacy last time I checked.....
Just ask for the Xtsy Ten combo package. If you already have Xtsy, just add TEN online or with Dish Home if it listed on your add channels menu. When the recent activity is posted the next day, your bill will state Xtsy Ten package with a prorated amount. In my case, I added Ten To My Tenxtsy sub through the Dish Home Channel. Even though online and Dish Home lists it as 22.99,the computers will automatically adjust the new package price. Grand Total 37.99 a month.
http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/faq/search/programming

You can purchase it for a year in advance too and get a free month (only charged for 11 months instead of 12) with those channels individually or combined. $22.99 or $27.99 or $37.99 x 11 for the annual programming package.

All ya gotta do is get xtsy for a couple of months and dvr everything. 27.99 a month but its filthy and by far the best channel dish network offers. Course i havent checked out the new channels...