Adult channels missing - but no locks set

tminus5

Original poster
Aug 30, 2008
VIP622 - have had adult channels showing on the guide for years. A few months ago software updates and now no adult channels (i.e 499 and down). Checked all my settings - no channel locks, adult guard, etc. is set.

Followed a suggestion to reboot - no good. Followed a suggestion to do a point dish and let it redownload program guide. Found 3 satellites and updated guide - still no channels.

DVR works, all other channels work, PPV works and VOD work... but no adult.

Suggestions????

did you recently bundle your dish account with your telephone bill? i know windstream bundled accounts do not have access to adult programming.

i have L612 in my 722, reside in oklahoma(and have not "moved") and my adult programming is listed. oklahoma is one of the censored states and i cant view xx.5 or xxx, yet the channels are still there. does not appear to be software.

VIP622 - have had adult channels showing on the guide for years. A few months ago software updates and now no adult channels (i.e 499 and down). Checked all my settings - no channel locks, adult guard, etc. is set.

Followed a suggestion to reboot - no good. Followed a suggestion to do a point dish and let it redownload program guide. Found 3 satellites and updated guide - still no channels.

DVR works, all other channels work, PPV works and VOD work... but no adult.

Suggestions????

Do you have any adult available via DishOnline?

okiekevn - I think you hit it on the head

Okiekevn I think you hit it on the head, I think it happened after we went to bundled service with Windstream... dang them.

Tminus5

DishOnline

Do you have any adult available via DishOnline?

The DishOnline screen shows only 4 items - My Downloads, Just Added, Dish Theater (don't see any adult there) and TV Entertainment. Looks like there is 'room' on the screen for a 5th item, is this where the adult would be???

Thanks,
Tminus5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)