Adult channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sweetbronxyankee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 26, 2006
Ok first hi its been awhile for me I havent posted in awhile, I was wondering I know playboy has a monthly subscription does any of the other adult channel have that option too? :cool:

Yeha, I was looking for it too, too bad they don't, do they have any plans to add that anytime soon? I mean it be very nice :D, and would save me money.

RAD: have they change their business model since being bought out? Because we tried it 3 times and it was ridiculously repetitive and over-priced. In fact from the 2nd and 3 times, nearly 6mos apart, they were showing exactly the same material. At best IMHO this service is worth $9.99 - $12.95/mo - not the $30/mo if it is still remotely the same.

charper1, couldn't really tell you, I ended up cancelling it a while ago. More of a desire to reduce expenses then anything else.

My wife and I too wish that DirecTV would get something monthly for the actual ADULT channels; we also wish they would add more of the available channels that are up there.

I gave the Playboy channel a whirl for a few months. There really wasn't much on there. It seemed like an X-rated version of MTV with the reality Bullsh!t that was on there. You do get to see more than you do on Cinemax...don't get me wrong. I am almost as content having Cinemax since they play movies also rather than a few smut flicks and a bunch of "filler" material.

I think I heard on the Howard Stern Show that many "performers" are terrified of HD because it can "enhance" certain "flaws" and potentially impact their income. :yikes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)