Adventure Time with Finn and Jake

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Justin Hill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 6, 2016
Green Bay
Is there anyone else on here who is a big fan of this ground-breaking Cartoon Network cartoon series besides me?

I used to watch it on and off when I was younger, and appreciate the show more now that I have all ten seasons on the DVD boxset and the Distant Lands TV specials on DVD, and I binge-watched all the seasons.

I enjoy the fun, comedic dynamic of the main protagonists of Finn "the Human" Mertens and his adoptive brother, a shapeshifting yellow bulldog named Jake the Dog and their friendship withe the candy elemental, Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum, who is a bubblegum humanoid (a.k.a. a gum person).

The series is set on a post-apocalyptic science-fantasy planet Earth in the land of Ooo, where the magic returned after a nuclear bomb blast blew up a chunk of planet Earth during the Great Mushroom War. Magic, wizardry, sword and sorcery have returned amidst those ruins, as well as four different elementals: ice, fire, candy and slime. The Candy Kingdom was constructed and is ruled by Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum.

My favorite characters are Jake the Dog and Princess Bubblegum. I also like Finn the Human and Lady Rainicorn and BMO, a robot resembling a sentient computer/Game Boy console.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts