Advice needed about Feb 1st

Dawgers

Original poster
Jul 20, 2005
Hi all. Im looking to purchase a new HDTV for the bedroom. My question is should I play the wait and see game until after Feb 1st or just purchase a 811 or 921. Ive seen the new channels that are ready to come out and Im in no hurry to get them and would be content with the current package. Also I understand if I do get a 811 or 921 I would need to activate it before the Feb 1 deadline. Thanks for listening. :up

Dawgers said:
Hi all. Im looking to purchase a new HDTV for the bedroom. My question is should I play the wait and see game until after Feb 1st or just purchase a 811 or 921. Ive seen the new channels that are ready to come out and Im in no hurry to get them and would be content with the current package. Also I understand if I do get a 811 or 921 I would need to activate it before the Feb 1 deadline. Thanks for listening. :up

If you are already a Dish customer, then you might consider taking advantage of the current Dish'n-it-Up program that runs through 31 Jan. With that program you can lease a new 211 (if your retailer has one) for $100 or less and only have a 12-month commitment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts