OXYGEN Available !!

Yes Oxygen is NOW available to everyone for a free 30 day preview. After 30 days Oxygen will be part of the AT 120 package and above as well as the Dish Latino DOS package.

Oh goodie now we can watch Dr Sue. :D

Enjoy!

Go Charlie!

Just heard a local radio spot with some woman urging Dish subs to switch to local cable company because of Lifetime. (Too funny, really.)

So is Lifetime off the EPG? (Not at home to check......)

I am actually at a laundymat doing laundry now. However with my new Treo 700w I will log into my homepc and try looking at the guide data with TS Reader. :D

We had Oxygen when we had Direct TV,

It is no where close to Lifetime. According to my wife, everyone is missing the point.

THey she can live with out Lifetime, its the Lifetime movie channel that can not be replaced. Its like they took away HBO and Starz, "how would all the guys like that?"

She never watched Oxygen when we had it anyway. I watched Dr. Sue, that was a good "Dr Ruth type of show" I could not believe they allowed that on talk on TV-wow.

Lifetime is still listed at channel 108 however channel 109 is listed as ELOVE (Encore Love)

Channel 127 is labeled as OXYGN (Oxygen) and has full guide data.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am actually at a laundymat doing laundry now. However with my new Treo 700w I will log into my homepc and try looking at the guide data with TS Reader. :D
Must be nice , having all these cool toys :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Greczkowski
I am actually at a laundymat doing laundry now. However with my new Treo 700w I will log into my homepc and try looking at the guide data with TS Reader.

dont24 said:
Must be nice , having all these cool toys :)

Maybe he should buy a washer and dryer for the house. :D

The washer (which is only 2 years old) is not draining properly so I have a service call in on it.

I still have the Treo 650 but it does not have service on it. At the moment I am keeping it as a spare, the 700w does some cool things but the 650 did some things better as well.

But this is not a treo review.

We are talking about Oxygen. :)

This tells me that the Lifetime negotiations are

This tells me that the Lifetime negotiations are getting ugly and not even close to being settled. If Charlie is getting a better deal from TimeWarnerCable's Oxygen channels(his direct competitor), then this must be getting very ugly.

Treo 650,700. I just got a Treo 600 :)

Thanks to all of you people who just HAVE to get the latest phone every 6 months, Treo 600 prices on ebay have PLUMMETED!! I got one for $150 shipped last week! That will be $100 after Sprint buys back my sanyo 7200 for $50.

I'll assume Oxygen has the same type of programming as Limetime?

No Oxygen isn't as much He beat me now I can kill him crap and marry the cop who couldn't save me.

There more realistic in there programing. Yes they still talk the abuse talk but they provide real practical solutions to the problem instead of telling there viewing public its alright to kill the guy in retaliation.

It's pretty damn interesting that Lifetime pulled their section of their discuession boards were they expected people to bitch about Dish.

I wonder why?

j/k

Does signal strength equate to picture quality?

Advice needed about Feb 1st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)