Advice Needed for Multi 211z setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would use wallys over the 211z. They have rf remotes and would be installed the same.
Will the western arc work with wallys, I assume,by acknowledgements: western arc lnb will also acquire signal from eastern orbitals and dph
I would use wallys over the 211z. They have rf remotes and would be installed the sameKlein l
I believe the Wally can do that too. Plus the Wally can at some time in the not too distant future be added (up to 16) on one cable from the dish, using the hybrid LNB. What's not to like about that?

Will the western arc work with wallys, I assume,by acknowledgements: western arc lnb will also acquire signal from eastern orbitals and dph

I believe the 16-Wally per DPH LNB was never implemented. But they do handle DishPro (2 sat tuners) just fine. I have no idea what happens if you have a dph LNB and plug a Wally into it.

I believe the 16-Wally per DPH LNB was never implemented. But they do handle DishPro (2 sat tuners) just fine. I have no idea what happens if you have a dph LNB and plug a Wally into it.

It's 8 Wally's per Hybrid now ever since they added the second tuner to Wally's for recording to EHD's. And yes it works with the right channel stack splitters. We've done a couple of installs using Hybrid and multiple Wally's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)