Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Heads up... got a call from a friend of mine who works for AEW Wrestling. AEW Dynomite is airing TONIGNT at 8PM (It usually airs on Wednesdays)

For those who DVR the show you should extend your timer as I have been told the show will last 10 minutes longer than scheduled.

So I am passing that along for the wrestling fans that watch, :)

thanks for the heads up but we wrestling fans knew for a while AEW would be airing on Tuesday this week due to baseball postseason coverage on TBS and NHL season opening hockey on TNT, it's why WWE NXT is trying to be a bigger deal than normal with WWE main roster talents and legends be on the episode of NXT up against Dynamite. pretty much AEW too is treating this Tuesday special episode as a PPV event on basic cable.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

thanks for the heads up but we wrestling fans knew for a while AEW would be airing on Tuesday this week due to baseball postseason coverage on TBS and NHL season opening hockey on TNT, it's why WWE NXT is trying to be a bigger deal than normal with WWE main roster talents and legends be on the episode of NXT up against Dynamite. pretty much AEW too is treating this Tuesday special episode as a PPV event on basic cable.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
The heads up isn't the fact it's coming on but that it's planned to go 10 minutes past scheduled time so people can adjust their dvr timers if they plan to record it so they don't lose the last few minutes.

My old VIP dvr used to record on the certain day and a certain time. My Hopper actually records by the Title and Time associated with the program information. So actually I didn't have to adjust anything for the DVR timer on Hopper.

However when TBS screwed up the listing information like they did a week or two ago that can mess with it and actually started recording Big Bang theory at 4pm that day because the epg said Dynamite was airing. But they got it all sorted and the listing fixed before 8pm that night and it recorded normally.