After market radios with satelite capability

mocheesehead

Original poster
Jan 2, 2009
Maryville, MO
Hello All,

My radio/cd/satellite in my Ford Escape has pooped out and I need to get a replacement. Does anybody know of an aftermarket unit that has everything from the original unit plus bluetooth. I've only been able to find units that had to have an external satellite receiver plugged in behind the unit. Also, I'd like to be able to use the existing, stock satellite antenna and not have to run a new one.

Any thoughts?!

Thanks

Pioneer has a good one. When the OEM CD/Cassette AM/Fm grew legs and ran away from home.:facepalm I went to a local stereo dealer and put a Pioneer Radio in my truck. That was in 1999 and it still is working strong. It's Satellite ready. I don't know if they still sell this model DEH-P3000IB they sell a separate siriusxm receiver that just plugs in to it.

Salvage yard for an exact model replacement and just add aftermarket bluetooth kit.

My niece just had her F150 upgraded with a 7inch Pioneer touchscreen model that was SiriusXm ready. Just add the SiriusXM Connect module to the deck and it is integrated with the receiver and touchscreen.

Amazon product ASIN B00NJTO4CY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts