After 'turning on' Web-access of DVR...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

beachrider

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
Milford, CT
I noticed something interesting. It could be coincidence, so I will ask if others have seen it too.

Ever since I did the 'one-time approval' for my DVR to be accessed through CV's web-access, the DVR has done some strange things.

First, every now and then, it separates one recorded program into two programs. The first part knows that it is only the beginning and the second part knows that it is the end. It has happened five times in two weeks.

Second, the DVR seems to be more sluggish when responding to the remote. It happens sporadically. You might be scrolling-right through stuff that could be recorded when it will stop for 10 seconds (right in the middle of a daytime lineup).

Third, I am occasionally getting 'server issues' when I try to access my DVR through the online.

... If anyone else is getting these issues, I would appreciate hearing from them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts