Agreement Breach

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

marklewis

Original poster
Apr 30, 2006
Sorry about 1st post. Communications from the ignorant require evolution for meaning. Has anyone broke a customer service agreement because DTV failed to honor it?

I had an AT9 dish installed with H20 receiver. I've been plagued with weak signals. DTV sent out a tech to look at my problem, but my wife said he told her its due to where we live and that's the best we can get. He never adjusted the dish or climbed on the roof. Doing the setup yielded an error message where sat 99 (10 ) failed. A non HD receiver get signals in the 90s. Signals on the H20 are in the high 60s to low 70s. Tuner 2 is not in use.

Thanks.

Do your research

Sorry to tell you but if you would do your research you would find out that the H-20 ird has consistanly low signal readings because it processes and reads the signals differently than any of your other irds. A low 60's to mid 70's is going to be around an 85-95 signal on any other ird. That is why you "think" you are getting low signal but you are actually somebody who loves to jump to conlusions before getting all the information.

grieved said:
Sorry to tell you but if you would do your research you would find out that the H-20 ird has consistanly low signal readings because it processes and reads the signals differently than any of your other irds. A low 60's to mid 70's is going to be around an 85-95 signal on any other ird. That is why you "think" you are getting low signal but you are actually somebody who loves to jump to conlusions before getting all the information.

Give him a break, I thought the same thing when mine was first installed.

He called up CSR and D* went as far as to send out a tech. Somewhere during that time they should have informed him that's a normal reading and why.

And when the tech came came out still no explanation.

Which is why I asked where he lived; and still no reply back so it must not have been too important to him.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)