AHC now in HD

camo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Nebraska
Sorry if already posted. So excited and worth upgrade to 250 package for me. Now if we could only get MavTV back in HD. :biggrin

I had to look it up:

AHC - American Heroes Channel, formerly Military Channel, formerly Discovery Wings Channel

I used to watch Discover Wings, but I guess they lost me at some time with all the name changes. Much better in HD.

Sorry if already posted. So excited and worth upgrade to 250 package for me.

Yup. Most of us got an email about this on Tuesday: Email from fish about new HD tomorrow You probably didn't think an "email from fish" was an interesting thread. :D

Now I'm wondering if only those of us who already have AT250 got that email...

Reactions: camo
Great news! Thanks for posting - it would have taken me quite a while to notice it as I access AHC through a favorites list. I have AT250 and did not get an email. Harumph.

Reactions: TheKrell and camo
I had to look it up:

AHC - American Heroes Channel, formerly Military Channel, formerly Discovery Wings Channel

I used to watch Discover Wings, but I guess they lost me at some time with all the name changes. Much better in HD.
Thanks for your post. I never looked at that channel. Got some timers set now.

Reactions: TheKrell and camo
Yep...watched some of the "D-Day to Victory" series over the weekend even though I'd seen most of it before in SD...was like a totally new experience...!

Reactions: charlesrshell
Non-real time uprezzed SD can look a heck of a lot better than real time uprezzing by our TVs or STBs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts