AJAM replacement?

piranesi

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 25, 2009
New York
Anyone heard anything on this? It really sucks that the only real news (rather than hotTrumpTalk!) networks is shutting down. It's hard to think of anything else that could replace it. BBC World? Just now I'm watching in depth on-the-ground reporting on five or six stories that will never show up on CNN, et al because BERNIEHIALLRYCRUZTRUMP$$$$$$$$!!!

Please tell me they're not just going to dump another partisan InfoSpin network like Newsmax or something on there. We already have those for both sides.

Anyone heard anything on this? It really sucks that the only real news (rather than hotTrumpTalk!) networks is shutting down. It's hard to think of anything else that could replace it. BBC World? Just now I'm watching in depth on-the-ground reporting on five or six stories that will never show up on CNN, et al because BERNIEHIALLRYCRUZTRUMP$$$$$$$$!!!

Please tell me they're not just going to dump another partisan InfoSpin network like Newsmax or something on there. We already have those for both sides.

BBC World probably as it's been available on Dish Anywhere for about a month now

You forgot KASICH! :);):eek:

:sorry

% Replacement channel
Sure hope it is some kind of international News Channel in HD, some times hearing all the election stuff over and over gets boring. I was watching the BBC on PBS, there is some interesting news out there.

Remember, there is no guarantee anything will replace the channel. It could just be an unassigned channel.

It sounds like they do plan to sell the channel space to someone... But I suspect that their options might be limited. Would it have to be another news channel, for example? I know that was the saving grace of the Current TV contracts, is that since AJAM was technically still a news/documentary channel it fit the existing contract terms.

I doubt it, it would be nice, I would love to have BBC World. Apparently they have the rights to offer the channel as they have it on Dish Anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)