Guide issues

westTXwind

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2016
Texas
I just had service installed yesterday, and so far no issues. Until now. I just turned on a wireless Joey and I cannot scroll through the guide. It shows 8 channels and I can scroll through them, but it will not advance up or down to other channels. Does not matter if I'm on a fav list or all. I can exit out and go to channels directly.

Also, I can use the remote feature on the iPad app to control the Joey(same issue with the guide) however I can't choose a show and watch it on the box I'm controlling.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I just had service installed yesterday, and so far no issues. Until now. I just turned on a wireless Joey and I cannot scroll through the guide. It shows 8 channels and I can scroll through them, but it will not advance up or down to other channels. Does not matter if I'm on a fav list or all. I can exit out and go to channels directly.

Also, I can use the remote feature on the iPad app to control the Joey(same issue with the guide) however I can't choose a show and watch it on the box I'm controlling.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app
Since you were just installed yesterday, you need to wait a couple of days for the updates to take effect. Normally, 48 - 72 hours for it to settle in. In the mean time, try power plug rebooting your WJ.

I have the same issue and spoke with tech support yesterday (April 11). They said it was a 'known issue' and they would be issuing a fix sometime in the 'next few months'. My only workaround is to select a different user/user list for the guide and then re-select MY guide to be able to see all of my saved channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts