Albuquerque's TV market soon to be changing....

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Reactions: towerdude
They both are owned by Nexstar. This was that third option to keep both of the top 4 major networks either sell one and keep the other, or put the major network of one as a subchannel of the other. I mean with this you can drop gettv to the .3 of the CBS station. Most likely Nexstar did this to keep both stations

KASA-DT will no longer be a FOX TV network and will move to KRQE-DT rf.ch 13.2 https://licensing.fcc.gov/cdbs/CDBS...?appn=101732463&qnum=5040&copynum=1&exhcnum=1

I wonder how we are going to fit CBS and FOX in the same bandwidth on KRQE-DT 1080i and 720p video formats?

Shocking enough? Not only that KOAT-DT has just added a new sub channel called Justice TV mostly about cops shows and court stuff videos.:):p

Two HD signals work fine. I have 2 channels with 2 HD feeds (and 1 has 1 SD subchannel and the other has 2 and 2.)

In the Birmingham market, Sinclair puts WBMA-LD 58 (ABC) in 720P on the .2 channels of WABM-68.2 and WDBB-17.2, WABM is a MyNet on .1 and WDBB is CW on .1, I think that the .1 on both of them is 1080i. ABC looks pretty good on there. They each have a SD local weather channel on .3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)