All 11 uplinked HD locals are available.........

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dear God... let WFAA - Dallas (Channel 8) be included in that list. I might actually get to watch Lost tonight in HD without the signal dropping out ever 3 minutes.

WFAA can kiss my A$$!

drsiebling said:
Dear God... let WFAA - Dallas (Channel 8) be included in that list. I might actually get to watch Lost tonight in HD without the signal dropping out ever 3 minutes.

WFAA can kiss my A$$!

Well, you might have to watch using Satellite delivered WFAA-DT1. :)

San Antonio locals are on, CBS and FOX! :clap :welcome
ABC coming in a week.

NBC is heavy in bed with time warner here I wonder how long that will take?:devil:

Yippeee! I'm watching Alias in HD.

Houston is up partially:

ABC 6389 KTRK Ch. 13
CBS 6390 KHOU Ch. 11
NBC ???? KPRC Ch. 2
FOX 6392 KRIV Ch. 26

Looks like E* doesn't have a retrans agreement with KPRC or are having technical difficulties.

On my 622 the HD channels appear to have replaced the SD channels (11, 13, & 26) in the program guide! The Houston SD channels are still up on 8370+

Mike4HDTV said:
Miami HD networks for ABC, CBS, and FOX are now available.

ABC is Ch. 6401
CBS is Ch. 6402
FOX is Ch. 6404

I wonder why not Channel 4, that station is owned by NBC so it shouldn't be a problem, It should be technical if anything esle then...

It is 7:01 pm C.D.T. on Wed, the 10th. The following Dallas HD is now listed on my ALL HD Favorites and viewable on my Sammy:
6383 WFAA ABC
6384 KTVT CBS
6385 KXAS
6386 KDFW
6404 WTVJ (now blank screen, and I don't know what it is.)

Bones and Alias are in HD 16x9. Close enuf for government work.

I had to do a Switch Check and download new EPG to see the program guide for the four new HD stations from Dallas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)