All 11 uplinked HD locals are available.........

Dear God... let WFAA - Dallas (Channel 8) be included in that list. I might actually get to watch Lost tonight in HD without the signal dropping out ever 3 minutes.

WFAA can kiss my A$$!

drsiebling said:
Dear God... let WFAA - Dallas (Channel 8) be included in that list. I might actually get to watch Lost tonight in HD without the signal dropping out ever 3 minutes.

WFAA can kiss my A$$!

Well, you might have to watch using Satellite delivered WFAA-DT1. :)

San Antonio locals are on, CBS and FOX! :clap :welcome
ABC coming in a week.

NBC is heavy in bed with time warner here I wonder how long that will take?:devil:

Yippeee! I'm watching Alias in HD.

Houston is up partially:

ABC 6389 KTRK Ch. 13
CBS 6390 KHOU Ch. 11
NBC ???? KPRC Ch. 2
FOX 6392 KRIV Ch. 26

Looks like E* doesn't have a retrans agreement with KPRC or are having technical difficulties.

On my 622 the HD channels appear to have replaced the SD channels (11, 13, & 26) in the program guide! The Houston SD channels are still up on 8370+

Mike4HDTV said:
Miami HD networks for ABC, CBS, and FOX are now available.

ABC is Ch. 6401
CBS is Ch. 6402
FOX is Ch. 6404

I wonder why not Channel 4, that station is owned by NBC so it shouldn't be a problem, It should be technical if anything esle then...

It is 7:01 pm C.D.T. on Wed, the 10th. The following Dallas HD is now listed on my ALL HD Favorites and viewable on my Sammy:
6383 WFAA ABC
6384 KTVT CBS
6385 KXAS
6386 KDFW
6404 WTVJ (now blank screen, and I don't know what it is.)

Bones and Alias are in HD 16x9. Close enuf for government work.

I had to do a Switch Check and download new EPG to see the program guide for the four new HD stations from Dallas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)