All 11 uplinked HD locals are available.........

I think I answered my own question reading another post, someone said that KGO 7-00 had a still screen on Channel 7 news. I recorded Oprah at $ and the first ten minutes is that screen, the quality looks digital so I assume that the 622 shows the HD content automatically at 2-00, 7-00, 11-00.

Mike4HDTV said:
Miami HD networks for ABC, CBS, and FOX are now available.

ABC is Ch. 6401
CBS is Ch. 6402
FOX is Ch. 6404

WTVJ NBC 6403 should be available now. There was a coding error which had the channel showing up in the Dallas EPG or somewhere. :)

Nbc Mia

Seems that NBC is missing in action for the Houston locals and I've noticed the same for a few of the other cities also.

See ya--
Rick

teachsac said:
Yes minus KTXL Fox 40. Hopefully it will be up soon.
yeah im having problems with cbs 13, its pixelized for a while when i change it to it. hopefully they fix it.

Houston HD locals are not passing the closed captioning signal. Audio is not quite in sync either. Anyone else notice this?

waltinvt said:
Any word (or speculation) on what DMAs will be next?
Walt even if they have us in the DMA list it wont be till later on this year at the earilest I heard they are behind schedual on Mt mansfield buildout for ABC NBC FOX for digital. And from waht I have heard Fox44 still isnt getting HD from the FOX corp. So it wont matter if they add us what would we get? WCAX :). Oh btw I dropped dish. about 2 months ago charter called me and offered me 5mb internet and tv and dvr at about 40 a month less then my dish and dsl(1.5) was. I decided to jump on it. Maybe once they get HD since we know charter isnt going to get it, I will come back. If you have any other info let me know. Oh and I got my 8 bay uhf up but now I dont have a box to tune in channels to see if I can get littleton PBS or anything.

They don't need to have the towers up on Mt Mansfield, they just need to be able to get a feed to Dish. Both WCAX (CBS) and WPTZ (NBC) probably have that capability since they are already supplying that feed to others.

Channel 22 (ABC) will have to do something because I believe there are two other ABCs (WMUR & WMTW) in the wings (for a big part of Vt) that have both been digital for a while and could come in under "SV".

As for Fox, I know the national Fox provided the bulk of the transition costs for all of it's afilliates as long as they met reasonable standards. If Fox44 didn't accept that then I expect they probably won't be able to stay a Fox affiliate much longer anyway.

Yeah duh what was I thinking well its too early I wasnt thinking actually. I really wish we could get a real WB channel up here not WB time on Fox LOL. yeah Wmur out of manchester they cover alot of the souther part of the state with DT.

Seattle locals NBC, ABC, CBS came on at 64** yesterday. My 622 can receive them, but the 922 cannot. (MPEG difference?)

Boston HDs available

ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX hd locals are avialable but Dish is only broadcast hd1 and most of the stations in the Boston area are using all of the channel capacity.

I would like to see BGBH our PBS local available. The have some incredible HD programing 24 hours a day!