All America Direct and Eastern Arc

119 only?

I appreciate all of the feedback but there is TOO much conflicting info! I have ONLY 119 available and can't put up another dish. If I move to say Georgia, that is clearly East Coast. IF I found somewhere to move in Georgia, and left my Dish address as California, would I then get BOTH coasts as I am in the proper time zone (i.e. I can't watch network feeds early because I am in that time zone). The question then comes up on this "Eastern Arc" thing; would it work at all or would they cancel me again?

You have only a dish 300 with a single LNB? That is really rare anymore. SD is usually off a dish 500 for 110 & 119. Then HD is usually EA of 61.5, 72.7 & 77 or WA 110. 119, & 129.

NO! The Rules and laws are the only thing preventing west coast AAD subscribers from getting East coast feeds . It has nothing to do with equipment. You need a Phone number and address to get distant networks.
Thanks. So it’s really about the FFC and their rules. I lost my eastern feed when Dish got it's hands slapped and miss not being able to record the 12 more hours of content.:rolleyes:

m

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. So it’s really about the FFC and their rules. I lost my eastern feed when Dish got it's hands slapped and miss not being able to record the 12 more hours of content.:rolleyes:

m
Exactly. Every E* customer has the option to subscribe to AAD .
All 1000.2 ,and Dish 500 customers Are fully equiped to receive the channels. They Just need to be approved.
All 1000.4 customers Need an Wing dish Pointed at the 110 for HD AND/OR 119 for SD, Plus an approval to receive these channels.
The Law gets the last word , Again.:rant:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)