All ATSC 3.0 NextGen TV Sets and Tuners Available for Purchase

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yep, bought a Sony Bravia 65X85J about a month ago so I'm all set for something that may never happen.
How about it. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton PA isn't even on the radar for ATSC 3.0 change-over yet. Harrisburg PA has an FCC application in place now but no movement so far that I can see and we've had no luck receiving them here anyway. Recently bought a new living room tv (with warranty discount, no ATSC 3.0 tuner though) when our old one failed so it will be a while before a replacement is considered. :rolleyes

Reactions: c-spand
I may get a new Sony TV at least 55 to 58 inch, sometime in summer of 22.

We got ATSC 3.0 already on the air by KNMD-DT RF PBS ch. 8.

No news from Albuquerque's commerical stations on ATSC 3.0, it's just matter of time announcing PR sometime in summer or fall 22 season.

Reactions: c-spand
I am looking at the Sony 65 inch X90J for my main tv. I am close to pulling to pulling the trigger on one. :)
What swung me to the 85 was the 90 local dimming system. Research it before making a decision. There's a lot of bloom and apparently Sony uses a flashing system to control it and there are indications that the flashing can cause headaches for some people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)