All ATSC 3.0 NextGen TV Sets and Tuners Available for Purchase

Yep, bought a Sony Bravia 65X85J about a month ago so I'm all set for something that may never happen.
How about it. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton PA isn't even on the radar for ATSC 3.0 change-over yet. Harrisburg PA has an FCC application in place now but no movement so far that I can see and we've had no luck receiving them here anyway. Recently bought a new living room tv (with warranty discount, no ATSC 3.0 tuner though) when our old one failed so it will be a while before a replacement is considered. :rolleyes

Reactions: c-spand
I may get a new Sony TV at least 55 to 58 inch, sometime in summer of 22.

We got ATSC 3.0 already on the air by KNMD-DT RF PBS ch. 8.

No news from Albuquerque's commerical stations on ATSC 3.0, it's just matter of time announcing PR sometime in summer or fall 22 season.

Reactions: c-spand
I am looking at the Sony 65 inch X90J for my main tv. I am close to pulling to pulling the trigger on one. :)
What swung me to the 85 was the 90 local dimming system. Research it before making a decision. There's a lot of bloom and apparently Sony uses a flashing system to control it and there are indications that the flashing can cause headaches for some people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)