All Current Subs Follow These Instructions Closely!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

csmk6

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 29, 2007
I am a current susbscriber and called in to upgrade to the 622 HD DVR. I had done the Dish'n it up promotion in Nov '06 so they told me that I was not eligible so I hung up. I then took the advise of another SG member and emailed the exectuive office and within 5 minutes received a phone call from corporate sales! Mark Duffey was his name and he was awesome and got me hooked up with a new 622 box for $149 and $50 credit so a total of $99! I am very impressed with Dish and will be a customer for life! My install is being done on Saturday in time to DVR the big game! Good luck troops!

Well I just e-mailed 20 minutes ago and have not heard back, wish there was a way to call Mr. Duffy.

Please do not abuse the Executive CSR team. Try the normal routes for upgrades, etc first.

Yup what he said.

And remember that these upgrade specials are based on your account, not everyone will qualify for the same thing, so please keep that in mind.

The folks at the CEO office are good folks and they will try their best but they are limited by the system in place and are not magicians. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)