All FSN networks?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

comcastsucks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
I just got Directv yesterday..I seem to have access to all the Fox Sports Networks...not just my local ones. Anyone else experience this? I suspect they will go away next time they do a check on my system. But for now its cool!

Assuming you are sub'd you will have access to all sports nets only until regional blacks outs are placed into effect which depends on the league / game broadcast (I assume thats what FSN you are talking about)

Is there a sports pack free preview this week that I don't know about?

If not it sounds to me like an error (hopefully not in your packages ordered) If you don't live in L.A. and got the NBA game I can't imagine that would be normally on the FSN without the NBA package.

Is there a sports pack free preview this week that I don't know about?

If not it sounds to me like an error (hopefully not in your packages ordered) If you don't live in L.A. and got the NBA game I can't imagine that would be normally on the FSN without the NBA package.

Where do you live and who were the Lakers playing against? That may answer why you got the game that you did. Or do you have the premier or sports pack as you get 20 RSN's anyway.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)